- Tuesday, 25 August 2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff who are coordinating a subject, and are considering incorporating group self and peer assessment tasks in their subject.
What will you learn?
SPARKPlus is a multi-modal tool that combines self and peer assessment with sophisticated reporting. The Group contribution mode (GCM) can help students and teachers assess group work while promoting fairness. Your students will appreciate the ability to give you feedback on the performance of everyone in their team.
In this 1.5 hour session, you will learn about:
- Self and peer assessment using Group Contribution Mode
- Monitoring group dynamics
- Interpreting results for potential grade moderation
- Explanations, time-saving templates and handy tips for SPARKPlus and GCM
- Learn more about group work in your teaching
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.