- Thursday, 2 February 2023
10:00 am - 10:45 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Beginner. Prior knowledge of the Rich Content Editor is desirable.
Who should attend this session?
All teaching staff who are considering adding videos to their Canvas subject site.
Professional staff are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
You can include videos in your Canvas subject site via the Rich Content Editor and/or Kaltura, UTS’s multimedia management platform (recommended for your pre-recorded video lectures).
In this session, you will learn how to:
- enable Kaltura for your Canvas subject site
- use Kaltura to host your recorded video lectures and add these videos to your Canvas subject site.
- use the Rich Content Editor to add videos from Youtube and Kaltura, in a Canvas item.
This session will not cover how to create pre-recorded videos.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.