- Tuesday, 26 November 2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- LX.lab CB06.04.020
- Getting students to think ‘outside the box’ beyond what textbooks and literature tell them
- Harnessing students’ creativity while retaining a concrete focus and appropriate boundaries; and including students who do not see themselves as creative
- Developing students’ confidence in describing and explaining complex ideas
- Helping students step into their future professional practices and imagine their role in upholding and transforming practices for the good
Participants will get hands on experience of the techniques that Ilaria and Nick have found effective in varied teaching contexts, including using LEGOTM. Time will be devoted to helping participants explore the relevance of these to their own teaching, and to discuss adaptations that may help them work effectively in different pedagogic contexts.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.