- Tuesday, 15 September 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Calling all academics and professional staff interested in using video for teaching and learning! We’re once again taking our Community of Practice online via Zoom with some insightful presentations on educational media! There will be a series of brief presentations followed by a Q&A and open discussion where everyone is allowed to express their own ideas as well and receive advice and feedback from your peers. This one will cover quite a variety of topics from pencasts, video playlists, student story videos, scenario-based videos and more!
All academics and staff of all skill levels are welcome, however we will be focusing primarily on DIY video content and the use of video for teaching & learning purposes.
Agenda for UTS Video Meet Up #5
- Julia Memar: Pencasting for Foundation Mathematics
- Pernille Christensen: Lessons learned: Using video playlists for teaching and learning
- Allison Cummins: Student stories to reduce culture shock
- Open forum discussion and Q&A
For more information, get in touch with Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.