- Wednesday, 1 July 2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
All teaching staff who will be preparing pre-recorded videos for Spring 2020 for either UTSOnline or Canvas .
Professional staff are welcome to attend this session.
What will you learn?
Pre-recorded videos, when prepared carefully, can build and maintain student engagement.
In this session, learn about:
- good practices for pre-recorded videos
- different types of pre-recorded materials
- ways to structure or chunk your pre-recorded videos
- recommended technologies to engage students with your videos
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.