- Tuesday, 21 September 2021
2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Beginner. Prior knowledge of the Rich Content Editor in Canvas is recommended.
Who should attend this session?
Staff who use graphs, charts and diagrams for teaching and learning (eg. in Canvas) are encouraged to attend.
What will you learn?
Graphs, charts and diagrams are often used to communicate complex information. These kinds of content can be hard to access for people who are colour-blind, blind or have low vision.
In this 45 minute session session, we’ll examine how:
- Screen reader/magnification software is used to access graphs, charts and diagrams
- Colour blindness can impact reading incorrectly designed graphs, charts and diagrams
- Graphs, charts and diagrams can be made more accessible.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.