- Thursday, 14 May 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Catch up with the LX.lab Media team!
After our first online video meet up, we’re back with another zoom session. In this session we’ll cover:
Our basic video support recommendations for remote teaching.
- Lapel microphones available for remote loan.
- Informal discussion and Q&A with the LX.lab media team.
This will be tailored to the COVID-19 remote teaching experience. This event will be hosted by Matthew Vella & the LX.lab Media Team via Zoom.
For those wanting to learn find resources on using video for dealing with COVID-19, you can check out these links below:
- Filming Videos for Remote Teaching
- Zoom resources
- Kaltura Resource
- Kaltura Capture Resource
- Handbreak Resource (Video compression)
- Submit a Service Connect Ticket to the LX.lab Media Team
You will receive the online Zoom link for this workshop in your registration confirmation email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.