- Thursday, 2 July 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
All teaching staff.
What will you learn?
Zoom is a video conferencing platform that enables you to schedule and facilitate synchronous learning with students. For example, you can use Zoom for online tutorials where you engage with students in live, collaboarive discussions.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- set up a Zoom meeting link
- communicate a Zoom meeting link to students
- facilitate a Zoom meeting
- use some of the interactive features (eg. screen sharing, annotation, recording)
- send a Zoom recording to students
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email. Please log on with your computer/laptop for the best experience.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.