- Tuesday, 22 June 2021
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- LX.lab CB06.04.020
Who should attend this session?
This workshop is for supervisors of HDR students who use Zoom and/or Microsoft Teams for HDR online supervision.
What will you learn?
In this workshop, we’ll explore how you can use Zoom and Teams to hold online meetings and communicate with your HDR students online.
Learn how to:
- Join online meetings in Zoom and Teams
- Schedule and send invites to meetings in Zoom and Teams
- Use breakout and waiting rooms in Zoom and Teams
- Share screens, links and documents during online meetings
- Chat online in Zoom and Teams.
What will you need to bring along?
To make the most of this session, please BYO laptop.