- Tuesday, 11 July 2023
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff coordinating an undergraduate or postgraduate subject at UTS for the first time. Those new to UTS are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
Canvas is the official learning management system at UTS. In this 60 minute session, we will provide an overview of:
- the digital learning ecosystem at UTS.
- how content is organised in Canvas (Modules, Pages).
- what Canvas tools are available for assessment (Assignment, Speedgrader).
- key Canvas tools to communicate with students (Announcements, Inbox).
- what you can personalise (add your pronouns, notification preferences).
This session will not be streamed online.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.