- Tuesday, 11 August 2020
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Course Directors – Are you looking for greater access to course level data for decision making purposes?
This network meets throughout the year to provide a space for Course Directors, Discipline Leads, and Program Coordinators from across the university to come together to share their perspectives, experience and insights as they engage with the complex responsibilities of facilitating courses and teams to enhance the student learning experience.
The ITD Data and Analytics team, manage the Student Life Cycle Dashboard project, which includes the creation of Course Level Dashboards. Nicola Bridle and Kathryn Fogarty from that team, will provide a demonstration, share the progress, and discuss the University’s future plans for the Dashboards.
In particular, they are seeking your feedback on:
- The ease of use of the dashboards and data
- The relevance of the information dimensions and metrics
- Improvements to the interface
- Suggestions for other dashboards or reports that would be useful
- Supporting materials (are the user guides helpful and pitched at the right level of detail?)
This meeting will be hosted by Franziska Trede and Alisa Percy, from the IML Learning & Teaching team.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.