- Wednesday, 14 February 2024
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Teaching and professional staff who have been using the polling tool Mentimeter for a while but would now like to do more.
The recommended introductory workshop for this session is Enhance student engagement with Mentimeter.
What will you learn?
Mentimeter is UTS’s dedicated polling tool available to all staff. Regular ‘Menti’ users will have noticed that it is a great tool to enhance the student learning experience in interactive and engaging ways.
What else can you do with Mentimeter? Join us in this 1-hour session, where we will explore how you can:
- collaborate with your colleagues on a Menti.
- reuse presentations, reset results and explore historical trends.
- deliver accessible Menti presentations.
- use Mentimeter on different platforms.
- control your presentation with the Mentimote function for greater flexibility.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.