- Thursday, 19 May 2022
12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Learn how to easily create custom video playlists with the Library’s video databases and other streaming services.
You will learn how to:
- Find videos using databases like EduTV, TV News, LinkedIn Learning and YouTube
- Clip videos and create custom playlists
- Embed videos and playlists in Canvas
- Keep your videos copyright compliant
Who should attend this session
Teaching staff who are using video content on their Canvas subject sites. Professional staff are welcome to attend.
Beginner, no prior knowledge required
The Zoom link will be provided in the confirmation email.
This event is facilitated by the UTS Library
UTS Library provides support for the teaching, learning and research needs of the students and staff of the University of Technology, Sydney.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.