- Wednesday, 25 May 2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
The Reading Lists service is UTS Library’s reading list management system, allowing you to:
- Create, manage and access your reading lists all in the one place, in Canvas, to suit your subject delivery.
- Request digitisations, order new course materials and place key texts in the Reserve collection.
- Identify key resources as required or recommended readings for your students.
We will demonstrate:
- Linking Reading Lists to your Canvas subject site
- Setting up and adding items to your reading list
- Requesting course materials for digitisation, purchase or placing an item in our 3-hour Reserve collection
- And answer any questions you may have about the new service
For more details including guides and tutorials, visit the Library website.
The Zoom link will be provided in the confirmation email.
This event is facilitated by the UTS Library
UTS Library provides support for the teaching, learning and research needs of the students and staff of the University of Technology, Sydney.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.