- Thursday, 9 March 2023
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Beginner. Prior knowledge of Canvas Marks/Gradebook is not required.
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff who are:
- coordinating subjects in Canvas in Autumn 2023.
- have little or no experience with Canvas Marks/Markbook.
What will you learn?
At UTS, we have an automated end-of-session grades submission process, via Canvas.
In this session, we will walk you through the process of:
- grades submission from Canvas and into CASS (Curriculum and Student Systems).
- setting up your assignments in weighted assignment groups so that Canvas can calculate your total subject mark automatically at the end of the session.
- check that assessment marks and feedback have been set to release to students manually (recommended)
- link your REVIEW tasks to Canvas, if you are using REVIEW to provide feedback to students.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.