- Tuesday, 27 February 2024
11:00 am - 11:45 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff who would like to learn more about how to be inclusive in their teaching.
Professional staff are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
Those with low vision and colour vision deficiency interpret colours and contrast differently. This makes it challenging for them to access information communicated only by colour or colours. Those with standard vision may find it challenging to discern information when the colour contrast is insufficient.
In this 45 min session, you will explore how:
- those with low vision and colour vision deficiency view or interpret colours.
- to check for appropriate contrast between text and background.
- to select colour combinations that are of appropriate contrast to each other and the background and layout.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.