- Friday, 17 February 2017
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Building 1, Level 27, Room 14
Get up to speed with blogging, and learn some cheats for how to engage your audience!
At the end of this 90 minute workshop, you should be:
- Familiar with the place and usage of blogs in the current academic/University context
- Able to identify the distinguishing features of a blog compared with other websites
- Aware of the basic principles of blog writing style, and able to use these to create a post on your chosen topic
- Able to embed images and multimedia content in a post
- Full of ideas for how Futures The UTS Learning and Teaching Blog might help you reach and engage your audience
This is a hands-on session so please bring your laptop and/or tablet. You will also be asked to complete about 20 minutes of pre-work.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.