- Tuesday, 6 December 2016
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Building 1, Level 27, Room 15
This workshop is for IML staff who want to get up to speed with blogging, and learn some cheats and tricks for engaging an audience.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll:
- Be familiar with the place and usage of blogs in the current academic/University context
- Understand the key principles of blog writing style
- Create a post on your chosen topic in WordPress
- Embed images and multimedia content in your post
- Employ some simple techniques to increase readership, including tagging, SEO analysis and social media
This is a hands-on session so please bring your laptop or tablet. You will also be asked to complete about 20 minutes of pre-work.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.