- Tuesday, 30 August 2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Calling all academics and professional staff interested in using video for teaching and learning!
Our community of practice is back! As always, we aim to introduce new ideas, and also provide support for DIY video. This session will include a series of brief presentations, followed by a Q&A and open discussion. All academics and staff of all skill levels are welcome.
For more information on this event, get in touch with Matthew.Vella@uts.edu.au
Agenda for UTS Video Meet Up #11
- General chat about the LX.lab Media Space
- Rina Dhillon – A conversation: Learning content videos and student engagement
- Donovan Stone – Goodbye Echo360: Everything you need to know
- Marty van de Weyer – Saving time and creating connection with video feedback & screensharing
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.