- Thursday, 13 August 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
UTS Video Meet Up #4 | Community of Practice
Calling all academics and professional staff interested in using video for teaching and learning! After our last successful online event, we’ll be once again taking our Community of Practice online via Zoom some insightful presentations! There will be a series of brief presentations followed by a Q&A and open discussion where everyone is allowed to express their own ideas as well and receive advice and feedback from your peers.
All academics and staff of all skill levels are welcome, however we will be focusing primarily on DIY video content and the use of video for teaching & learning purposes.
Agenda for UTS Video Meet Up #4
- LX.lab Media Team: Pop-In to our new Pop-Up Studio!
- Sally Hawse: Designing Modules Around Educational Video
- David Litting: Finding and clipping video resources via the UTS Library
- Open forum discussion and Q&A
Register below to secure your space! For more information, get in touch with Matthew.email@example.com
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.