- Tuesday,19 March 2019 - Wednesday,20 March 2019
- University of Technology Sydney, Ultimo New South Wales
What you will gain
- A deeper understanding of project based learning in high school
- Support from lead teachers and UTS staff to develop your own PBL program to use in your classroom
- A practical understanding of design thinking and how to use this approach as an effective planning tool for both teachers and students
- Inspiration and ideas from our ‘Innovative Teaching Panel’ who are implementing successful PBL programs at local schools
- Access to planning and implementation resources
- Connection to future focused learning initiatives at UTS
Proficient, highly accomplished and lead teacher accreditation available
- UTS will contribute $300 toward casual cover for all teachers attending on the day.
- Yummy morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea + tea and coffee!
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm (arrive early to grab a coffee!)
Where: University of Technology, UTS StartUps, 622/632 Harris Street, Ultimo, 2007. Enter via Harris street.
Who: This program is funded by federal funding, Higher Education Participation and Partnerships Program. Teachers at NSW equity funded high schools are eligible. Teachers should come with at least one other colleague from their school in order to develop authentic programs that can be successfully implemented in the school. We strongly encourage you to bring senior executive focusing on teaching and learning initiatives to come along with teaching staff.
EAS Disadvantage Code SO1E: https://www.uac.edu.au/assets/documents/eas/eas-S01E-school-list.pdf
Subscribe and find out more! We encourage all educational change makers after the event to share their experiences through our U@Uni Inspiring Teaching Blog and at future workshops. Blog: https://lx.uts.edu.au/inspiringteaching/