- Tuesday,25 September 2018
9:30 am - 11:00 am
- LX.lab CB06.04.020, UTS
UTS is engaged in a program of work to transform how we approach content management and measurement, and the ‘future of digital’. We are working toward a vision of only investing in audience-focused content that is measurable, engaging and effective.
This is option 2 of 2, of a series of kick-off workshops, where we will engage with content creators, owners and publishers across the university. Some of the areas we will cover, include:
- Web content usefulness, quality and consistency.
- Improved organisation and classification of content.
- Content management practice and governance.
- Performance measurement of content.
Register for this event
Photos and Videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.