- Tuesday, 11 August 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Want to learn how to find and use videos resources in teaching?
In this workshop, you will learn how to find a video and place it in your LMS – whether Canvas or Blackboard. You will learn how to clip videos, make playlists and learn what you’re allowed to do with video as an educator.
This session will cover:
- Linking and embedding with YouTube
- Linking and downloading from TVNews
- Linking, embedding and clipping from EduTV
- Linking and making playlists with LinkedIn Learning
If you want to practice clipping videos with EduTV you’ll need to register for an account. To do this go to EduTV, then click Register in the top right hand corner.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.