- Tuesday, 21 November 2023
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Beginner. Prior knowledge of Canvas Marks/Gradebook is not required.
Who should attend this session?
Academic staff who are coordinating subjects in Canvas in Spring 2023. Professional staff responsible are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
At UTS, we have an automated end-of-session grades submission process via Canvas.
In this session, we will walk you through the process of:
- how to check that the Gradebook has been set up correctly.
- how to check that Canvas is calculating results correctly.
- how to adjust final results (e.g., exception grades and override marks).
- how to submit results to CASS via the Canvas Admin Tool (CAT).
This session does not include:
- the use of GradesPlus to submit results to CASS.
- how to set up and submit results for Grades, no marks subjects. If you have a Grades, no marks subject, please request a consultation with the LX.lab on Service Connect.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration confirmation email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.