- Thursday, 23 November 2023
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Beginner – Intermediate
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff, learning and teaching support staff, curriculum developers, learning designers, librarians, or those generally interested in where resources can be found.
What will you learn?
Every semester, you know that your colleagues create amazing teaching and learning materials in Canvas, H5P, Kaltura and Mentimeter. But where can you find these so you can reuse or adapt and potentially reshare them for learning and teaching?
In this 1 hour online session, you will learn:
- where you can find UTS teaching materials in Canvas, Kaltura, Mentimeter and H5P that you can reuse for your subject
- how you can adapt and credit these resources
- what you can do to share your own educational materials.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration confirmation email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.