- Wednesday, 11 October 2023
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Staff developing or setting up questions for a quiz-based Canvas exam.
What will you learn?
There are several types of questions you can use in a Canvas quiz.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- create the following question types:
- Multiple choice
- Multiple answer
- Simple Formula with a single variable
- organise your questions in question banks.
Note: This workshop will not outline the relevant recommended settings for a formally scheduled online exam in Canvas during the official exam period.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration confirmation email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.