- Tuesday,19 March 2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- LX.lab CB06.04.020, UTS
There are two main options for online assignments in UTSOnline – the UTSOnline Assignment tool and Turnitin.
The UTSOnline Assignment tool can be used for:
- Individual and group assignments.
- MS Word, PDF and PowerPoint files.
- Audio, video and image files.
- UTSOnline portfolios.
Turnitin can be used for:
- Individual assignments.
- Similarity reports.
- MS Word, PDF, Powerpoint and other common text formats.
In this 1 hour session, you will learn how to:
- Set up UTSOnline and Turnitin Assignments
- Mark assignments and provide feedback with these tools
- Set up rubrics for UTSOnline and Turnitin Assignments
- Show students how to access their feedback
To make the most of this session, please BYO laptop.
Register for this event
Photos and Videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.