- Tuesday, 4 October 2022
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Staff responsible for setting up an AI-invigilated quiz-based Canvas exam for the official exam period.
What will you learn?
In this session, learn how to set up and structure an AI-Invigilated online exam in Canvas.
In this 1.5-hour session you’ll learn how to:
- create an exam shell
- Structure exams with fixed and/or randomised questions in a Canvas quiz using:
- Question Banks
- Question Groups
- Address accessibility requirements related to questions
- Enable and setup ProctorU for your AI-invigilated exam, including specifying what resources are allowed during the exam
- Set the availability window for your online exam
- Specify the recommended question presentation settings for your online exam (e.g. shuffle answer options, backtracking, etc)
- Hide exam results and feedback from students.
This session will not cover the available question types and how to create them. If you are interested to learn how to do this, please register for the Question types for quiz-based exams in Canvas workshop.
You will receive the Zoom link to access this workshop in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.