- Friday, 30 September 2022
9:45 am - 4:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
At this year’s WIL Symposium, we are spotlighting the “I” in WIL. Integration is key in WIL, not only integrating theory and practice, but also exploring beyond yourself towards others, groups, and communities within and outside UTS. How do we integrate learning, practices, experiences and assessments, ensuring a successful outcome for all stakeholders?
Last year’s inaugural event introduced and workshopped the UTS WIL Quality Framework. This year, we will be expanding the conversation to our partners in industry, community and the professions and we include students, using an interdisciplinary, cross-faculty lens.
The morning session will run from 9:45 am – 12:30 pm on Zoom, featuring:
- Keynote by the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Andrew Parfitt
- External partner and student panels with opportunity for Q & A from participants will follow (facilitation by Carl Rhodes, Dean of UTS Business School and Professor of Organisation Studies at UTS)
The afternoon session will continue on Zoom from 1:30 pm – 4 pm, featuring:
- Keynote by the incoming DVCES, Professor Kylie Readman
- Non-placement-based WIL case study champions
- WIL-based gamified problem solving and creation of new imaginings with a future focus
- Wrap-up and takeaways
To brush up on all things WIL or to revisit last year’s symposium please visit the WIL Hub on SharePoint and join the online sharing TEAMS site of the Professional Education and Practice Network (PEPN).
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.