- Wednesday, 11 October 2023
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Staff setting up a Timed LMS exam in Canvas for the official exam period.
What will you learn?
In this session, learn how to set up and structure a Timed LMS exam in Canvas.
In this 1 hour session, you’ll learn how to:
- Create an exam shell
- Structure exams with fixed and/or randomised questions using:
- Question Banks
- Question Groups
- Address accessibility requirements related to questions
- Set the availability window for your online exam
- Specify the recommended question presentation settings for your online exam (e.g. shuffle answer options, backtracking, etc.)
- Hide exam results and feedback from students.
This session will not cover what question types are available and how to create them. If you are interested in learning how to do this, please register for the Question types for quiz-based online exams in Canvas workshop.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.