Do you want to develop your academic profile and build your case for promotion?
Nominations are now open for the UTS Learning and Teaching Awards and Citations.
Winners will be invited to receive their award or citation at the Vice-Chancellor’s Learning and Teaching Awards and Citations Ceremony, along with $3,000 (individual award), $5,000 (team award) or $1,000 (citation) to further their academic or professional career.
The awards align with national teaching and learning awards and citations schemes. In fact, many successful UTS applicants have gone on to win national citations or teaching awards.
The categories this year are:
- Team Teaching
- Individual Teaching
- Early Career Teaching
- Teaching by a Casual or Sessional Staff Member
- Innovation in Technology Enhanced Learning and Teaching
- Course Innovation and Enhancement
- Contribution to Social Impact in Learning and Teaching
- Embedding of the Indigenous Graduate Attribute Related to Developing Professional Capabilities to Work With and For Indigenous Australians
- Academic Support
How to nominate
The awards are open to UTS academic and professional staff members, including staff employed on a casual or sessional basis.
- Download the guidelines, conditions and nomination form
- Follow the recommended steps to develop your application
- Submit digital copies of your application (PDF) via email by 10am Friday 21 October 2022.
Feature image by Maja Baska