UTS has purchased an institutional membership for the Academic Quality Forum. There are an unlimited number of membership accounts for anyone in our institution. This is a great opportunity to join a community of academics and professional staff throughout Australia and New Zealand who have an interest in or a responsibility for Academic Quality.
Broadly defined, academic quality assurance is a demonstration or verification that a desired level of quality of an academic activity has been attained or sustained, or is highly likely to be attained or sustained.TESQA
Enhance your own professional development by:
- tuning into monthly webinars, conversations and interviews
- accessing articles and other academic resources
- being involved in networking opportunities
Since HES launched the Academic Quality Forum, recent topics of webinars and resources have included:
- How looking back has informed and shaped the new nature of learning delivery, both online and on campus
- Views on the very different national outcomes in response to the global pandemic including the capacity for Australian universities to remain as a world-class research sector and international education destinations
- Learnings and insights into the Student Experience as revealed by the QILT feedback surveys
- How Australian Universities meet the ongoing challenges to ensure academic integrity in online assessment
Start your individual account today and log in to start exploring.