The UTS Vice-Chancellor’s Learning and Teaching Awards and Citations recognise the importance of learning and teaching for both undergraduate and postgraduate students within the framework of the UTS model of global practice-oriented education.
They’re aligned with the national teaching and learning awards and citations schemes. In fact, many successful UTS applicants have gone on to win national citations or teaching awards.
The awards are open to UTS academic and professional staff members, including staff employed on a casual or sessional basis.
- UTS Learning and Teaching Citations ($1,000) are awarded for significant and sustained contributions to student learning, student engagement and/or the student experience by individuals or teams.
- UTS Learning and Teaching Awards ($3,000 for individual awards and $5,000 for team teaching awards) are awarded in specific categories:
- Individual Teaching Award
- Team Teaching Award
- Early Career Teaching Award
- Teaching by a Casual or Sessional Staff Member Award
- Strengthening the UTS Model of Learning Award
- learning.futures Award
- Contribution to Social Impact in Learning and Teaching Award
- Integration of Indigenous Professional Capabilities into Curriculum Award
- Academic Support Award
How to apply
Applications close at 10am on Friday 29 October 2021.
Take a look at the blog post below for helpful advice on preparing your application.
Feature image by McDobbie Hu.