- online exams
- online learning
- online teaching
- remote learning
- remote teaching
- teaching support
With the rapid changes and move to remote teaching, we have made adjustments to our support services in the LX.lab to better assist you. Leading up to the final examination period for Autumn, and the commencement of Spring session, we thought it would be the perfect time to remind you of how to request learning design and technology support from the LX.lab team.
So what’s new with LX.lab Online?
- We are continuing with our extended consultation hours, from 10am-4pm, Monday to Friday, via Zoom. Booking is essential via www.lxlabservices.uts.edu.au.
- We have also extended our live chat hours to 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, for any general inquiries.
- Our dedicated Media Production team is ready to assist with any video and audio production support with various learning and teaching applications.
- A wide range of online workshops and webinars are now available. You can stay updated on what’s happening by checking our Events page, subscribing to our Weekly Digest, and following us on Twitter. Check out our past recordings and upcoming workshops here!
What learning technology support do we provide?
The LX.lab can assist you with a range of UTS supported learning tools and technologies, including:
- UTSOnline (Blackboard)
- Quizzes and assignments or your online exam technical set up
- MS Teams
- and subject design
We have also developed online exam resources to help you prepare for the upcoming final assessments period. If you’re involved with online exams, we encourage you to take a look at these resources:
- Quick Start Guide for Online Exams
- Academic Integrity and Deterring Contract Cheating
- Online Exam Accessibility Conditions
If you have any further questions, shoot us a ticket via lxlabservices.uts.edu.au.
Image via Freepik: People vector created by pch.vector – www.freepik.com